Sunday, September 19, 2010

How are things?

Assalamu Alaikum,


I have created another blog. This blog will be islamic, of course, but it will talk about my life as a niqaabi, or munaqaba. I will try posting frequently so ladies can see the everyday life of a sister in niqab. Its interesting.

Check it out at:
www.laurentheniqaabi.blogspot.com

Or just put in Lauretheniqaabi in the google search engine, inshaALLAH

Well, I hope everyone is well, and hope that everyone had a stupendous Eid. My Eid went great, but of course the sisters had to talk during the salat. Oh my goodness, sisters had to move their chairs in front of me while I was praying. Well, thats women for ya.

Wa alaikum salaam for now

1 comment:

  1. Cbse compartment students has been waiting for this from while now and finally the wait is over now, they can check thir cbse 12th compartment results 2017 without wasting any time.Also 10th compartment 2017 results is out now, so 10th cbse compartment students can check their results.

    ReplyDelete