Thursday, April 1, 2010

Muslimahs from ALL OVER THE WORLD




Assalamu Alaikum,
These pics are from hijabshigh.com. I love these pictures because it just represents how we are diverse in how we choose to dress, but still being covered up. This is really neat to see from all the Muslimas around the world. Insha'ALLAH, i will post up more pictures. I hope that this will open some muslimahs eyes into what they are able to wear.
I personally like my all black because its sleek and classy, but sometimes color doesn't hurt. I love color. EID IS THE TIME WHEN COLOR is like the ULTIMATE sleekness. I love seeing the sisters dressing up in all of their clothes that are dressy and fancy. Masha'ALLAH.
Why wouldn't we want to dress how we want if we weren't told what to wear specifically besides hijab and loose, fitting clothing!


No comments:

Post a Comment