Friday, December 18, 2009

Getting Informed About Your Religion!!

Assalamu Alaikum,

I have learned alot of things within these few days. I have been going to SunnahFollowers.net for information about Islam.

As a new Muslima to Islam I know its important to learn about Islam from a good teacher and a knowledgable teacher.

This sister is very good at what she does. Sister Laila Nasheeba is really a great individual to go to when discussing the affairs of Islam.

I ask alot of questions and she answers them. She answers them straightforward and with keeness

I love this aspect of the sister.

As a Muslima, its important to know about ourselves. This is a great website to go to.

I have learned about alot of things about Islam.

Please, stop by this website when you have the opportunity to.

2 comments:

  1. I have listened to a few of her lectures. I haven't visted the website though. It's great that you're learning a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalamu Alaikum, yes, its a very good website...I recommend it!!!

    ReplyDelete