Monday, December 7, 2009

What does it mean to live your life According to the Qur'an and Sunnah?

Assalamu Alaikum,

My blog is intended on talking about the Qur'an and the Sunnah!!

Insha'Allah, I will begin talking about the meaning behind my blog.

The Sunnah is something very dear to me, and to many Muslims I could imagine.

When I came into Islam, I didn't know the rights of women, and didn't know quite to expect for a Muslima. I was really ignorant of the rights of women.

Also, as I grew to read alot of hadis...I began understand my freedom as a woman in Islam. I began to love reading about the lives of the sahabiyat(female companions of the ProphetSAW). I loved reading about their lives, and how they were so "independent".

I didn't really have anything to complain about.

As I began reading, I began understanding how Muslim Women are so lucky in having these rights which were granted so many years before Western women could even think about.

The Qur'an is something dear also. I love the Suras Rahman and Sura Mu'min. These may be my favorite beside Sura Ikhlass which I have memorized by heart...alhumdulilah.

2 comments:

  1. I'm very happy because I can feel that you're very happy with your life now. Alhamdulillah Ya Allah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam, yes!!! I love Islam so much!! I think about Islam alot.....and the niqab!!! I really can't tell you how much I enjoy Islam. I really can't tell you....

    ReplyDelete