Wednesday, December 9, 2009

We Need A Ramadhan By Abu Uwaise

Assalamu Alaikum,

My muslima sister told me listen to a lecture by Abu Uwaise called, "We Need a Ramadhan".
I'm finally listening to it, and its really deep.
It really makes you think about how our behavior should do.
It speaks alot to me because its true.
"We haven't been given the certificate of Jannah", so we need to remember to be servants of Allah....this is a good line he says.

We Need A Ramadhan for the following reasons:
1. To correct ourselves...ihsan
2. To progress in our deen.
3. To read Qur'an
4. To help struggling relationships we may have
5. To pray more
6. To patch up some ill areas in our lives
7. To stop doing the haraam
and so many more

Our hearts should be focused on AllahSwt and on serving him. We should focus ourselves on the Lord of the Heavens and the Earth. We should rely on our Master and show Him our true dedication and love for Him.

WE need to read more hadith and Qur'an. We should listen to our qur'an tapes or cds and show rahma(mercy) to our friends and family members. We should hold close to the rope of Islam.

We should focus our attention from the haraam and to the halal.
We should strengthen our tawqa and study more.

We should implement more Islamic education in our lives. We should read more and study more. We should just do a Sunnah salaat or go to a tawjeed class. Or we should do dhikr and du'a. We should calm ourselves down with the sounds of the Qur'an.

I believe its very true that we should remember our point in living. Our purpose in this life is to Worship the Creator. We should remember RasullahSAW.

I hope this helped...because just thinking about this made me think a little more.


2 comments:

  1. Subhanallah sister. I luv this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam sister, I try keeping myself with new ways of keeping myself up on this deen of ours. Amin.

    ReplyDelete