Tuesday, November 24, 2009

How to be a Strong Muslimah?

Insha'Allah, I will begin wearing niqab. I feel that niqab is a better form of haya, or modesty. I think its an excellent way to live according to the Salaf-the 3 best generations of Muslims. I feel confident when I wear niqab. I talk about niqab alot, and I understand that its a big goal for me right now after college, of course. I love niqab and its beauty. This is my choice, and its a positive one. Its one that will, insha'Allah, strengthen my iman. I am most definite about wearing niqab because I have worn it once outside the house. Its an amazing feeling. Its a feeling that I do not regret having. Its just this feeling that is unbelievable. Yes, wearing hijab can be hard, but insha'Allah, its worth it. I do it for Allah and ALLAH alone. No one or nothing will get in the way of me wearing this beautiful piece of cloth. Insha'Allah, I will tell more details about my first day when I begin wearing it on a regular basis, insha'Allah.

Wear niqab isn't easy, but its worth it if your intention is in the right place.

No comments:

Post a Comment