Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Salaat is Important

Assalamu Alaikum,

Many people may believe that salaat is really dull and repetitive, but it isn't.

I love salaat because it makes me think to stop.

Being a Muslim and having to pray salaat 5x a day is great...alhumdulilah.

Sometimes school student and people who work believe that praying at their school or work site is something they would never imagine doing.

I was like that once, but its our duty to pray when its time

ON the Day of Judgment we are going to be judge 1st on our salats...make your SALAAT~~

Just pray and get it over with..don't doubt yourself..just do it.


Praying salaat is important.

I remember going to an Eid party and these two girls laughed at the fact that I said I pray 5x a day, and they had said...i sometimes do it and laughed. I didn't understand how that was funny. I take salaat very seriously. I make sure I make my salaat up if I miss it, but its never intentionally.

I see born-muslims doing this. I don't understand. You know since forever that praying is central to our faith.

I know that as a Muslim you have to be persistent in your duties, and to never allow someone to tell you that doing your duties is strange, or not wajib, mandatory!!!

2 comments:

  1. I really do hate that. I just don't understand. I love talking to other muslimas, but when I feel there is a disconnect between us on terms of what we should and shouldn't do, then I feel really sad. I hate when you try to make haraam things halal. It just doesn't work

    ReplyDelete