Saturday, February 20, 2010

Moment of Silence: Janazah!

Assalamu Alaikum,

Today, I saw a long line for a funeral procession. Subhan'ALLAH.
It really made me think alot.
Our dear Prophet Muhammad SAW said it was good for us to visit graves so it will remind us of the afterlife.

Insha'ALLAH, I hope everyone will just stop to think about their lives and understand that our lives are so short.

I really can't stress that enough.

I know we are all very busy people and we have lives, but its true that we should just take things slowly and think about our lives more.

I've never been to a Muslim funeral(Janazah), but I can tell you that its a sad thing or a beautiful thing depending on the person, but WALLAHI we truly can't judge a person because we aren't AllahSWT and we do not know their personal lives.

Its best to just make du'a and pray for ourselves.

One day we will be pulling out a janazah kit and using it for a loved one or someone will be pulling it out for us, insha'ALLAH.

Its a scary thing, but its the truth.

We don't think about things like this alot, but its something we must prepare for, insha'ALLAH.

Peace for now!

1 comment:

  1. Have u learn how to manage/handle a Muslim janazah? :)It's fard kifayah to know that :)

    ReplyDelete